|Cycle Dates: Oct 27th - Dec 23rd. Duration: 8 / 7 sessions.|
|Wed: Oct 27th – Dec 22nd|
|Thurs: Oct 28th – Dec 23rd 8 Sessions||Sat: Oct 30th – Dec 18th|
|All Tennis indoor Programs Held @ Brookline High School Pavilion|
|8-9 pm||Performance / Play Better||Performance / Play Better|
|9-10 pm||Play Better / Performance||Play Better / Performance|
- 8 Session Fee: $280 / 7 Session Fee: $245 All Brookline Tennis Indoor Programs Held at @ Brookline High School Pavilion
- Sat. 4 week program Oct 30th – Nov 20th (11 am-1 pm)
- New Cancellation Policy
* Cancellations before the first day of a new cycle may receive a full credit on account
* All credit card refunds will be assessed a 3% cancellation fee if cancelled before 14 days of the first day of the new cycle.
* All credit card refunds will be assessed a 10% cancellation fee if cancelled within 14 days of the first day of the new cycle
- NO GROUP TENNIS: Nov 24th-27th
- NETRESULTS reserves the right to make changes based on the level of players in each class.
BROOKLINE TENNIS PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
Power Hours are a high energy class that includes cardio, stroke development and situational tennis for each specific level of play. The focus of our instructional philosophy is our games based approach that exposes players to think more situational and thus more fun. The program is also a great way to meet new players.
- Learn to Play: Beginner adults that have had minimal or no prior experience playing
- Play Better: Advanced Beginner adults that have had lessons prior but not yet playing matches
- Performance: Intermediate adults that are current or former players that have match experience