|Cycle Dates: Jan 4th – Mar 19th.|
|Duration: 10 weeks|
All Tennis indoor Programs Held @ Brookline High School Main Gym
|Play Better||8:00-9:00 pm||Wednesday||$370||Indoor||Register Now|
|Play Better||9:00-10:00 pm||Wednesday||$370||Indoor||Register Now|
|Play Better||8:00-9:00 pm||Thursday||$370||Indoor||Register Now|
|Play Better||9:00-10:00 pm||Thursday||$370||Indoor||Register Now|
|Performance||8:00-9:00 pm||Wednesday||$370||Indoor||Register Now|
|Performance||9:00-10:00 pm||Wednesday||$370||Indoor||Register Now|
|Performance||8:00-9:00 pm||Thursday||$370||Indoor||Register Now|
|Performance||9:00-10:00 pm||Thursday||$370||Indoor||Register Now|
- No classes February vacation 2/22 – 2/25
- Cancellation Policy
* Cancellations before the first day of a new cycle may receive a full credit on account
* All credit card refunds will be assessed a 3% cancellation fee if cancelled before 14 days of the first day of the new cycle.
* All credit card refunds will be assessed a 10% cancellation fee if cancelled within 14 days of the first day of the new cycle
NO REFUNDS AFTER CYCLE START DATE
- NETRESULTS reserves the right to make changes based on the level of players in each class.
BROOKLINE POWER HOUR DESCRIPTION
Power Hours are a high energy class that includes cardio, stroke development and situational tennis for each specific level of play for the Brookline community. The focus of our instructional philosophy is our games based approach that makes the learning situational and more fun. The program is also a great way to meet new players of your ability level.
- Play Better (Advanced Beginners): Adults that have had lessons prior but not yet playing matches
- Performance (Intermediate): Adults that are current or former players that have match experience