NETRESULTS Management Resume
– 2002 Consulted for Tennnis Programs @ Harvard to design and help them transition into a new curriculum which include a games based approach and the training of their 52 staff professionals.
– 2003 Began directing the tennis operations at the Eastern Yacht Club in Marblehead, MA. The program quickly expanded to over 250 juniors, host to a significant annual calendar of events and a strong adult instructional and team program.
– 2006 NETRESULTS had the good fortune of being selected as the Brookline Tennis provider. Within just 4 months, the instructional program was operating at 90% capacity. The development of successful match playing programs such as Rally Nites and Singles Flex Ladder and Drop In Tennis. The Summer Jr “Jam Week” Tennis Program hosts close to 350 juniors annually and over 1,000 juniors are involved in our full year program. Currently, we serve over 1,800 families, operate and manage Waldstein Park (8 hard cts), Amory Park (6 clay cts) and 4 indoor courts for the Brookline community.
– 2009 Selected to provide the tennis services for the town of Palm Beach. Seaview Park Tennis Center, the USTA 2006 Municipal Facility of the Year, is comprised of 7 Hydro grid courts and played host to adult and junior instructional and competitive programs weekly. The facility also hosted a number of USTA events annually along with a full social calendar for the community while enjoying a 45% increase in participation. We also provided tennis services for Phipps Ocean Park located on the south side of the island in a beautiful beach setting that was chosen by the USTA as it’s Municipal Facility of the Year in 2003. Phipps Tennis Center hosted daily drop in round robins, senior team action and a host of lesson programs.
– 2011 Chosen as the managing company for Tampa Tennis at HCC, a 41 court facility set on 15 acres in between Raymond James Stadium ( home of the Bucs) and George Steinbrenner Stadium (home of the Yankees spring training). Tampa Tennis with (10) clay courts, (13) hard courts, in addition to the USTA Florida’s largest 10 & under facility with 18 courts. Tampa Tennis at HCC hosted a large USTA event slate, including USTA Florida Regional Team tennis along with the Florida 10 & under sectional championships. In addition, Tampa Tennis hosted adult and junior team tennis as well as local high school and collegiate matches seasonally.
– 2017 NETRESULTS had the opportunity to provide services to over 7,100 families in Tampa Bay, Palm Beach and Brookline communities. We based our success on the satisfaction of our community partners: prioritizing health and wellness, providing superior customer service and ensuring that our clients goals become our goals. We feel strongly that our philosophy and commitment helped us set a course to facilitate growth and increase play at municipal courts in the future.
– 2022 NETRESULTS partners with the Greater Boston JCC in Newton, MA to provide summer camp, adult / junior program in addition to private training. The JCC has a membership of over 20,000 and is a very active, all inclusive facility that provides a significant number of services to it’s membership
– 2023 NETRESULTS will be partnering with one of the top tennis academies in the world, Emilio Sanchez Academy, to provide developmental and recreational programming for the community of Naples, FL. Emilio, former #1 doubles in the world was a 5 time Grand Slam champion and captained Spain to it’s Davis Cup victory in the 2008 finals against Argentina. Emilio has been developing top players in the world since 1999 such as former #1 Andy Murray, 4 time Grand Slam champ Daniella Hantuchova, 3 time grand slam champ Svetana Kuznetsova and top 10 Grigor Dimitrov and Juan Monaco.