|Cycle Dates: Sept 7th– Oct 25th. Duration: 7 sessions.|
|All Weekday & Weekend Programs Held @ Amory Park|
|8-9 AM||Play Better||Performance|
|9-10 AM||Live Ball P-90 (9:30-11 am)||Morning Rally I (10-11:30 am)||Live Ball P-90 (9:30-11)||Morning Rally I (10-11-:30 am)||Live Ball P-90 (9:30-11)||Performance||Play Better|
|10-11 AM||Play Better||Performance|
|11 AM-12||Performance||Play Better|
|All Evening Programs Held @ Waldstein Park|
|6:30-7:30||Performance||Play Better||Learn To Play||Performance|
|7:30-8:30||Rally Nite I: (7:30-9)||Rally Nite II (7:30-9)||Play Better||Rally Nite I (7:30-9)|
PLEASE NOTE: 7 Weeks
- Live Ball Rally Nite: $273 / 90 min
- Power Hour: $238
- Live Ball P-90: $294
- Week Night Programs @ Waldstein Park
- Weekday / Weekend Programs @ Amory Park
- New Cancellation Policy
* Cancellations before the first day of a new cycle may receive a full credit on account
* All credit card refunds will be assessed a 3% cancellation fee if cancelled before 14 days of the first day of the new cycle.
* All credit card refunds will be assessed a 10% cancellation fee if cancelled within 14 days of the first day of the new cycle
- Inclement weather: Due to ongoing high school renovations, indoors is not an option. Although we will work diligently to provide makeups, they can not be guaranteed
- NETRESULTS reserves the right to make changes based on the level of players in each class.
PROTOCOLS, PROCEDURES, AND PRECAUTIONS
- We are required by the Brookline Dept of Health to follow all COVID safety guidelines established by the CDC.
BROOKLINE “LIVE BALL” PROGRAMS
NEW Live Ball (P-90)
A high cardio style of live ball play that is competitive (Performance players only)
Mon / Wed / Fri 9:30-11 AM
Match play program designed to bring players of similar skill levels together in an instructional doubles play format that is designed for your convenience and enjoyment. Each week begins with a ½ hr clinic / warm up followed by pro monitored doubles play where focus is on positioning, shot selection and a solid understanding of how to play better doubles. This proven format is great for players who may be looking for additional practice partners or simply looking for more match play time. Each level will be limited to 12 players, space sells quickly!
POWER HOUR PROGRAM
Power Hours are a high energy class that includes cardio, stroke development and situational tennis for each specific level of play. The focus of our instructional philosophy is our games based approach that exposes the player to think more situational and thus more fun. The program is also a great way to meet new players of your ability level.
- Learn to Play : Beginner adults that have had minimal or no prior experience playing
- Play Better: Advanced beginner adults that have had lessons prior but not yet playing matches
- Performance: Intermediate adults that are current or former players that have match experience