NETRESULTS camp this summer will be the first group experience for kids in months following three months on quarantined schooling. With all the excitement around our camp opening up, we are taking a measured approach to make sure camps are a safe environment for everyone.
In addition to our current safety procedures and protocols, we are now introducing updated COVID-19 policies meant to keep everyone at NETRESULTS safe and healthy. We are in the process of taking all the new COVID guidance and turning it into digestible bits of information that fully educate you on the new safety changes.
NEW PROTOCOLS, PROCEDURES, AND PRECAUTIONS
The following list is a brief overview of just some of the new protocols, procedures, and precautions NETRESULTS is taking at camp in 2020. As the summer progresses, some of these protocols may change. These changes may occur due to new guidance from the health department or we may determine better operation procedures as the camp season progresses. This is new to everyone and we will work through the changes together.
- Drop Off & Pick Up Times will be staggered. (i.e. Group A will get Dropped Off at 8:10am and Picked Up at 11:20am, Group B will get Dropped Off at 8:20am and Picked Up at 11:30am).
- At Drop Off, a Health Care Supervisor will perform a quick screening of each camper including a temperature check with a contact less thermometer
- Only one parent/guardian can be at Drop Off and Pick Up.
- Parents and staff must sign daily COVID forms regarding any household contacts with COVID-19, symptoms.
- All Health Check and Temperature Checks will be recorded and maintained on file upon checking in
- Young Star courts no more than 4:1 ratio / orange, green and yellow ball no more than 6:1 ratios
- All staff will receive special COVID health and cleaning training
- Social Distancing will be practiced at ALL times, including activities
- Each group will have their own assigned space daily
- Equipment will NOT be utilized by campers including ball pick up equipment nor the touching of tennis balls for serviing
- Hand washing and hand sanitizing will be required multiple times throughout the day
- Campers and Staff will not switch groups during a week of camp
- Groups will NOT be combined during any camp day
- Campers must supply their own masks to be worn at Drop Off, Pick Up, and whenever moving to and from court or to the bathroom.
- Health Care Supervisors will wear PPE coverings and masks at Drop Off and Pick Up. Coaches will wear masks any time they are not with their group.
COVID-19 PHASE II ON COURT GUIDELINES
- There will be 6 foot distancing with the pro and client at all times, when not possible masks to be used
- Smaller ratios: (4:1 / 6:1)
- There will be no baskets or tubes brought on court with the exception of the staff
- Ball pickup will done solely by the staff, each camper will simply roll balls where directed by the staff
- There will be no touching of any kind among staff and camper
- There will be no touching of the ball during or at the completion of the camp
- The staff and camper will utilize masks at all times when going on and off court, when desired by parents and when when 6ft distance is not possible
- The campers will go from the car to the court and from the court back to the car at the completion of camp
- There will be no candy or prizes handed out
- The client will provide their own water bottle, snack and towel
- There will be no access into the pro shop
- There will be No demos
NETRESULTS tennis camp coaches ensure that your child trains
at an age and ability appropriate level
Developmental Level Tennis Camp
High Performance Level Tennis Camp
Need More Information Before Registering?
The Brookline “Jam Week” tennis camp utilizes a games based approach that adds excitement and enjoyment for the kids as they learn through a progression of drills and games specific for each of our levels of play.
The kids are exposed to all of the match play formats: singles round robin, singles compass draw, double round robin culminating with team Davis Cup Friday! NETRESULTS, directed by David MacBurnie, will provide your child the full experience of developing the tools necessary to get match play underway. The kids get snack breaks usually 2-3 times to ensure they keep refreshed to maximize their efforts on court. Each junior will receive a t-shirt, personalized evaluation and the chance to compete for prizes daily.
Additional NETRESULTS Tennis Camps Resources: