NETRESULTS tennis camp coaches ensure that your child is placed on the correct court to allow your child to train and compete at an appropriate age / ability level. No need to worry about what level to register, we take care of court placement!
Developmental Level Tennis Camp
High Performance Level Tennis Camp
Need More Information Before Registering?
The Brookline “Jam Week” tennis camp utilizes a games based approach that adds excitement and enjoyment for the kids as they learn through a progression of drills and games specific for each of our levels of play.
The kids are exposed to all of the match play formats: singles round robin, singles compass draw, double round robin culminating with team Davis Cup Friday! NETRESULTS, directed by David MacBurnie, will provide your child the full experience of developing the tools necessary to get match play underway. The kids get snack breaks usually 2-3 times to ensure they keep refreshed to maximize their efforts on court. Each junior will receive a t-shirt, personalized evaluation and the chance to compete for prizes daily.
PROTOCOLS, PROCEDURES, AND PRECAUTIONS
- We are required by the Brookline Dept of Health to follow all COVID safety guidelines established by the CDC.
- Drop Off & Pick Up Times will be staggered.
- Young Star courts no more than 5:1 ratio / orange, green and yellow ball no more than 6:1 ratios
- All staff will receive special COVID health and cleaning training
- Hand washing and hand sanitizing will be encouraged multiple times throughout the day
- Groups will NOT be combined during any camp day
- Campers have the option of wearing masks, Brookline Dept of Health are not requiring masks when outdoors regardless if your child is vaccinated.
This camp must comply with regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and be licensed by the Board of Health.
Additional NETRESULTS Tennis Camps Resources: