NETRESULTS tennis camp coaches ensure that your child is placed on the correct court to allow your child to train and compete at an appropriate age / ability level. No need to worry about what level to register, we take care of court placement!
Developmental / High Performance Tennis Camp
- Young Stars: (Ages 4-6) Entry level beginners, just starting to develop hand eye skills, loads of fun
- Futures: (Ages 7-10) Advanced beginners, juniors that have begun instruction but not yet playing
- ATP 1: (Ages 10-12) Intermediate level, jrs with lesson experience just starting to play matches (prefer AM program)
- ATP 2: (Ages 12-16) Advanced players, juniors that have begun tournament or high school team play
Water & snack breaks taken as needed
- Junior Summer Jam Week Camp Fee:
- Cancellation Policy
* Cancellations prior to the first day of a new cycle or the first day of camp week may receive a full credit on account (good for future registrations).
* All credit card refunds will be assessed a 3% cancellation fee if cancelled before 14 days of the first day of the new cycle or camp week.
* All credit card refunds will be assessed a 10% cancellation fee if cancelled within 14 days of the first day of the new cycle or camp week.
NO REFUNDS AFTER CYCLE START DATE or FIRST DAY OF CAMP
- All Camp Programs @ Canton HS
- Monday - Friday
|June 19th – 23rd|
June 26th – June 30th
July 3rd – 7th
July 10th – 14th
July 17th – 21st
|July 24th - 28th|
July 31st – 4th
August 7th – 11th
August 14th - 18th
August 21st - 25th
The Canton “Jam Week” tennis camp utilizes a games based approach that adds excitement and enjoyment for the kids as they learn through a progression of drills and games specific for each of our levels of play. The kids are exposed to all of the match play formats: singles round robin, singles compass draw, double round robin culminating with team Davis Cup Friday! NETRESULTS will provide your child the full experience of developing the tools necessary to get match play underway. The kids get snack breaks usually 2-3 times to ensure they keep refreshed to maximize their efforts on court. Each junior will receive a personalized evaluation and the chance to compete for prizes daily.
PROTOCOLS, PROCEDURES, AND PRECAUTIONS
We are required by the Newton Dept of Health to follow all COVID safety guidelines established by the the state of MA and the CDC.
Drop Off & Pick Up Times will be staggered.
Young Star courts 5:1 ratio / orange, green and yellow ball 6:1 ratios
Campers have the option of wearing masks, Newton Dept of Health is not requiring masks when outdoors regardless if your child is vaccinated.
This camp must comply with regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and be licensed by the Board of Health.