|Cycle Dates: Apr 19th - May 23rd|
|Duration: 5 weeks. (5 sessions on day of the week you select)|
|All Weekend Programs Held @ Waldstein Park|
|9-10 AM||Futures||Young Stars|
|10-11 AM||ATP I||ATP I|
|11 AM-12||Young Stars |
12 PM Futures
|All Weekday Programs Hosted at Lawrence School|
|3:30-4:30 pm||Young Stars||Futures||Young Stars||Young Stars||Young Stars|
|4:30-5:30 pm||ATP I||ATP II||ATP I||Futures||Futures|
PLEASE NOTE: 5 Weeks
- Power Hour Fee: $170
- Weekday Programs @ Lawrence School
- Weekend Programs @ Waldstein Park
- NO REFUNDS AFTER CYCLE START DATE
- ALL REFUNDS WILL INCUR A 3% SERVICE FEE
- Inclement weather: Indoors @ the Tappan St Pavilion
- Lessons: Private & group lesson options based on availability
- NETRESULTS reserves the right to move players either up or down in level of play
– Masks need to be utilized at all times
– 6 ft distancing between all players and staff
– Players will go from the car to the court and from the court back to the car at the completion of the lesson
– There will be no candy or prizes handed out
– Players will provide their own water bottle, snack and towel
– There will be no access into the pro shop
– There will be No demos
BROOKLINE TENNIS PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
The Junior Program consists of a Developmental and High Performance Programs for the Brookline community. The philosophy of the instructional style is fast paced, high cardio and a games based approach that adds excitement and enjoyment for the kids as they learn through a progression of drills and games specific for each of our levels of play. NETRESULTS, directed by David MacBurnie, will provide high quality instruction, loads of energy and an environment for the kids to realize and attain their potential.
- Young Stars: (Ages 4-6) Entry level beginners, just starting to develop hand eye skills, loads of fun
- Futures: (Ages 7-10) Advanced beginners, juniors that have begun instruction but not yet playing
- ATP I: (Ages 10-12) Intermediate level, jrs with lesson experience just starting to play matches
- ATP II: (Ages 13-16) Advanced level, juniors that aspire to play high school and tournament tennis.
JR “JAM FEST” PROGRAM
Begins May 6th
New instructional program that focuses on establishing match play experience and the learning of the strategies that allow for success. The 90 minute program is designed for two levels of play that provides age, ball type, court size and level appropriate match play / training
ATP I and ATP II players
Players will be in groups that are age / level appropriate
Saturdays 1-2:30 PM
Limit 12 players
Hosted at Amory Park
Tennis is Now Sized Right for Age and Ability!
Other youth sports have long used equipment, fields and courts scaled to the size of young kids. Now it’s tennis’ turn!
With tennis sized right, kids won’t have to play tennis like adults anymore, making it easier than ever for them to get in the game.
At NETRESULTS Tennis, we strive to make learning and playing tennis fun and easy for all children; the USTA’s guidelines for youth tennis equipment help us achieve this goal. With tennis sized right, balls bounce lower and move slower through the air, making them easier to hit. Kids’ tennis racquets are sized for small hands, making them easier to grip and swing. And courts are smaller, so kids can cover the tennis court and have more success when they play!
These innovative changes help kids achieve greater success – and a lot more fun – right from the start. And, youth tennis is a great way to get your kids active! It’s a sport that gets kids moving, improves balance, agility and hand-eye coordination, and can teach self-confidence and self-assurance – all while allowing them to enjoy themselves in a safe, active environment.
By getting your kids into the game, you’ll be opening a door to a lifetime of enjoyment.
Key Differences and Benefits
Smaller Courts – Tennis courts are smaller and are easier to cover so kids have more success when they play! This helps kids learn tennis faster and develop the skills they need to move on to the next level.
8 and Under
36′ x 18′
9 – 10
60′ x 21′
11 and Up
78′ x 27′
Modified Tennis Balls – Low-compression tennis balls are designed to, bounce lower and move slower through the air, giving kids more time to get ready for the next shot. Each age group uses a ball best suited to its size and unique playing ability to help build confidence and increase enjoyment of the game.
8 and Under
Red Foam and
Red Felt Low-Compression
9 – 10
11 and Up
Smaller and Lighter Racquets – Kids’ tennis racquets are designed for small hands, making them easier to grip and swing.
Adjusted Scoring – The scoring for youth tennis matches is modified to allow for shorter matches and more competitive experiences for your child. Children just want to play, and the more they can play the faster they will develop.
To learn more about you tennis or to find additional play opportunities, please visit: www.10andundertennis.com