|Cycle Dates: Feb 3rd – Mar 14th.|
|Duration: 6 weeks (6 sessions on day of the week you select)|
|All Tennis indoor Programs Held @ Brookline High School Main Gym Tennis Facility|
|9-10 AM||Futures||Young Stars *|
|10-11 AM||ATP I *||ATP I|
|11 AM-12||Young Stars||Futures|
|12-1 pm||Futures||Young Stars *|
|1-2 pm||Futures *|
|2-3 pm||ATP II *|
|3-4 pm||Young Stars / ATP I|
|4-5 pm||Futures / ATP I|
|5:30-6:30 pm||ATP I *||Futures *|
|6:30-7:30 pm||ATP II||High Sch ATP 2|
- 6 Session Fee: $204
- (*) Denotes two court classes, best for juniors moving up to the next level
- All Brookline Tennis Indoor Programs Held at @ Brookline High School Pavilion tennis facility
- NO REFUNDS AFTER CYCLE START DATE
- ALL REFUNDS WILL INCUR A 3% SERVICE FEE
- (*) Indicates 2 court class, ideal for players moving up to the next level
- INDOOR COVID 19 PRECAUTIONS:
* Do not join a class if you have signs of an illness which may include ever, cough, soar throat, difficulty breathing, gastrointestinal symptoms, abdominal pain, unexplained rash, fatigue, headache, new loss of small/taste, new muscle aches, any other signs of illness.
* Masks must be worn upon entering and leaving the pavilion in addition to wearing masks while training per order of the MA Governor
* The stairwell will be marked off, one way traffic up and one way traffic down the stairwell
* We will be enforcing 6″ social distancing .
* NETRESULTS 6:1 ratios with only 4 players hitting at a time, 2 will be on training stations with rotations
* All staff will be required to wear masks at all times
* Pros will pick up all tennis balls (Players will not touch baskets or tubes)
* There will be a COVID table setup for hand sanitizing
* There will be no demo racquets provided
BROOKLINE TENNIS PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
The Junior Program consists of a Developmental and High Performance Programs for the Brookline community. The philosophy of the instructional style is fast paced, high cardio and a games based approach that adds excitement and enjoyment for the kids as they learn through a progression of drills and games specific for each of our levels of play. NETRESULTS, directed by David MacBurnie, will provide high quality instruction for the Brookline tennis community, loads of energy and an environment for the kids to realize and attain their potential.
- Young Stars: (Ages 4-7) Entry level beginners, just starting to develop hand eye skills, loads of fun
- Futures: (Ages 7-10) Advanced beginners, juniors that have begun instruction but no play
- ATP I: (Ages 10-12) Intermediate level, jrs with lesson experience just starting to play matches
- ATP II: (Ages 13-16) Intermediate level, juniors playing matches / high school tennis
Tennis is Now Sized Right for Age and Ability!
Other youth sports have long used equipment, fields and courts scaled to the size of young kids. Now it’s tennis’ turn! With tennis sized right, kids won’t have to play tennis like adults anymore, making it easier than ever for them to get in the game.
At NETRESULTS Tennis, we strive to make learning and playing tennis fun and easy for all children; the USTA’s guidelines for youth tennis equipment help us achieve this goal. With tennis sized right, balls bounce lower and move slower through the air, making them easier to hit. Kids’ tennis racquets are sized for small hands, making them easier to grip and swing. And courts are smaller, so kids can cover the tennis court and have more success when they play!
These innovative changes help kids achieve greater success – and a lot more fun – right from the start. And, youth tennis is a great way to get your kids active! It’s a sport that gets kids moving, improves balance, agility and hand-eye coordination, and can teach self-confidence and self-assurance – all while allowing them to enjoy themselves in a safe, active environment.
By getting your kids into the game, you’ll be opening a door to a lifetime of enjoyment.
Key Differences and Benefits
Smaller Courts – Tennis courts are smaller and are easier to cover so kids have more success when they play! This helps kids learn tennis faster and develop the skills they need to move on to the next level.
8 and Under
36′ x 18′
9 – 10
60′ x 21′
11 and Up
78′ x 27′
Modified Tennis Balls – Low-compression tennis balls are designed to, bounce lower and move slower through the air, giving kids more time to get ready for the next shot. Each age group uses a ball best suited to its size and unique playing ability to help build confidence and increase enjoyment of the game.
8 and Under
Red Foam and
Red Felt Low-Compression
9 – 10
11 and Up
Smaller and Lighter Racquets – Kids’ tennis racquets are designed for small hands, making them easier to grip and swing.
Adjusted Scoring – The scoring for youth tennis matches is modified to allow for shorter matches and more competitive experiences for your child. Children just want to play, and the more they can play the faster they will develop.
To learn more about you tennis or to find additional play opportunities, please visit: www.10andundertennis.com